- Comprehensive Food & Beverage Budget Development.
- Negotiate Convention Center and Hotel Food & Beverage minimums.
- Food & Beverage menus and pricing.
- Manage Food & Beverage guarantees and contracts.
- Weekly reporting, budget tracking, Food & Beverage cost analysis reports.
- Finalize all menus to meet deadlines.
- Arrange on-location food tasting.
- Evaluate hotel's accounting procedures according to client and HRW standards.
- Meet with key hotel and venue managers to review event.
- Food & Beverage space diagrams.
- Full pre-event briefing and schedule review w/ on-site managers.
- Estimate Food & Beverage guarantees based on registered attendees, guest room pick-up, staff block and history.
- Set up and attend all pre-convention meetings.
- Provide daily reports: Accounting documentation.
- Review, sign and dispute (if necessary), all banquet checks.
- Manage all Food & Beverage functions to ensure superior service throughout event.
- Comprehensive billing and budget reporting upon conclusion of program.
- Dedicated manager for Executive parties and events.
- Accounting documentation follow up.
- Billing reconciliation and approval prior to leaving site.
- Actual Food & Beverage costs vs. budgeted costs.
- Provide Summary reports.